(06-17-2012 Dacono, CO) A beautiful Colorado Sunday afternoon and a packed grandstand at Colorado National Speedway was the setting for the Rocky's Autos MonsterFest Monster Truck show. Track owner Jim Nordhougan proved once again that the 3/8ths paved oval of CNS is the perfect venue for a Monster Truck event. On this Father's Day trucks such as Bounty Hunter, Razin' Kane, The Ice Cream Man, The Red Baron, Maverick Monster, Virginia Mountaineer, and the Shagman, entertained the fans. Also on hand was a motorcycle stunt show, Tuff Trucks, and the wild and crazy DEMO X.
(06-16-2012 Dacono CO) A wild night at CNS was capped off when the black and green #12 Late Model of Bruce Yackey held off the hard charging #7 of young Adam Deines to bring home the win. Yet it was the action in the pits that had the massive crowd at CNS on their toes as multiple brawls broke out pitside when tempers boiled over during the Grand American Modified main event.
(Dacono, CO 06-09-2012) It was 95 degrees when the racing began at Colorado National Speedway but the heat on the track was even more intense as #98 Lee Kemmit and #8 Jeff Walbaum raced side by side to the finish in the Sportsman main event. #27 Roger Avants won the Pro Truck Feature, #66 Kyle Clegg took the legend feature and #3 Harold Evans won the ERA Supermodified main event.
(Dacono, CO 06-02-2012) Chris Eggleston from Erie Colorado uncharacteristically struggled in last weeks big Memorial Day race, but this weekend in winner's circle Chris credited his crew for making the complete turnaround allowing him to lead from green to checker on Colorado Christian University Night at CNS.
- USA Today lists CNS as one of the 10 best!
- Gering Nebraska's Rick Smith powers his way to winning the Famous Dave's BBQ 100
- Kemmit, Leaf, Lynch, and Evans, victorious on night one of the CNS Memorial Day race
- Cold and wet weather has forced CNS to cancel events scheduled for May 19th 2012.
- Poor weather forecast forces CNS to cancel 05-12-2012 event
- Music at CNS Thursday June 21st 2012
- Lightning strikes at CNS in both the Super Stock and Late Model main events
- Qualifying Tire Rule
- Rick Smith and Bruce Yackey thrill the CNS fans in a photo finish
- Eggleston, Yackey, Avants, and Smith, thrill the CNS fans in the first Late Model event of the 2012 season
Page 19 of 58