The entire CNS staff sends their heart-felt prayers and condolences to JD's family, and friends.
(04-07-2012, Dacono, CO) 2012 began where 2011 left off with with Lee Kemmit taking home all the hardware in the CNS Pair A Dice Sportsman division. Kemmit came from outside the third row and worked his way passed Dave Dienes to take the lead just before the halfway mark of the race and he never looked back.
[pic] Dave Dienes hits the wall hard trying to make a last lap pass on race leader Lee Kemmit. (Starr photo)
After looking at all of the information we have decided to retract the following TECH NEWS update:
You will be allowed to run a maximum of 3 spring rubbers per spring.
Rubber hose wrapped around coils will not be allowed.
We will be reviewing this rule again after the 2012 season. Thank you for your cooperation CNS management.
Colorado National Speedway’s numerous concession stands offer a wide variety of food and beverages. Curbing your appetite and thirst at CNS is both delicious and affordable! From our amazing smothered burritos, tasty personal pizzas to gourmet burgers on homemade buns! We also offer ice-cold beverages for the entire family including thirst quenching bottled water, 32 oz. ice tea & lemonade and COKE products to ice-cold beer and mixed drinks.
You may bring the following into the CNS facility;
- Non Alcoholic Beverages in SEALED factory containers (NO GLASS)
- Soft-sided bag or cooler 16” x 16” x 8” or smaller
Items you MAY NOT bring into the CNS facility;
- Glass containers
- Hard sided or larger than 16” x 16” x 8” coolers
- Practice Information for March 24th & 31st 2012
- Oskar Blues Supports Local Colorado Racing Team
- The Tires are in
- Super Stock 602 Crate Engine Clarification
- Revised 2012 Schedule
- 2012 Rule Book Addendum - ALL DIVISIONS
- Additional Grand American Modified Rule Changes
- Pro Truck General Announcement
- CNS Driver’s Registration
- Grand American Modified Rule Changes
Page 16 of 52