Bruce Yackey takes the checkered flag in the Coca-Cola 100 at CNS (Starr photo)
(09-02-2012 Dacono, CO) A great crowd turned out for the second night of the Labor Day Spectacular at CNS and the fans were treated to a 100 lap late model main event. Bruce Yackey outshined his competitors and took the checkered although a great run from Matt Zwingleberg made it a close race at the end.
(09-01-2012 Dacono, CO) The 2-Day Labor Day Spectacular at Colorado National Speedway started off with a bang when crowd favorite Harry Livermore Jr. won a very exciting Figure 8 main event. Mike Gallegos held off a charging Kye Clegg to win the Legend main. Justin Simonson took the Pro Truck feature and Jeff Walbaum was victorious in the Sportsman division.
(08-25-2012 Dacono, CO) Gering Nebraska's Rick Smith dominated the field on NTC Logistics night at CNS and in the process ended Bruce Yackey's win streak at 4. No other drivers were able to mount a serious challenge to Smith who took the lead early and never looked back.
Thanks again for your continued support of Colorado National Speedway
- CNS Staff
- Bruce Yackey extends his win streak to 4
- Bruce "the moose" Yackey wins his third straight at CNS
- Fresh Faces in Winner's Circle at CNS on Gilpin Casino Night
- NAPA Toyota 150 to air on SpeedTV August 9th
- Greg Pursley wins the NAPA Toyota 150 at CNS thrilling the huge crowd
- Bruce Yackey steals point lead from Rick Smith with his second straight win at CNS
- Michael Waltrip to Race in the NAPA Toyota 150 at CNS
- Bruce Yackey Dominates the Field on Hajek Chevrolet Night at CNS
- Late Model Supplemental crate motor information
- Random "Pump and Whistle" Inspections
Page 8 of 52