(05-25-2013 Dacono, CO) Paul Deines pulled off an incredibly thrilling pass under Jeff Walbaum and Lee Kemmit to grab the lead and eventually win the Late Model Feature Event. Mark Neff was the class of the field in the Pro Trucks and last years rookie of the year Jeff Hunter won the Grand American modified portion of the event during night one of the 2-day Memorial Day Race at Colorado National Speedway.
(05-18-2013 Dacono, CO) Super Late Model driver Darren Bucklan in the #66 car held off multiple challenges for the lead by staying in the high groove on the 3/8ths mile paved oval of CNS. In other action Jason Morris won the Super Stock main, Danny Medina bested the massive field in the Legends, and Cris Muhler was tops in the Mod Coupe division.
(05-11-2013 Dacono, CO) Mother's Day at CNS brought out a large crowd who were treated to some great racing in the Late Model Division and the brand new Pure Stock Division that put on one of the best races in recent memory.
SUMMARY: Races Saturday are on! However Friday's Test and Tune is canceled.
- Rule Book Updates
- Yackey holds off the young-guns to grab his first victory of the 2013 season.
- Mike Bernard gets his first ever Pro Truck win on Dacono Night at CNS
- SUNOCO Fuels High Octane Night is dominated by Lee Kemmit in his new Camaro
- NASCAR License Requirement
- Checks Being Reissued
- New FLEX Transponder Option
- Young-gun Jesse Runkle stuns the CNS veterans to take the first race at CNS
- Gene Heffley
- Chris Leaf
Page 8 of 58