(09-07-2013 Dacono, CO) Gering Nebraska's Chad Cowan won his second straight Late Model Feature event at CNS while the championship points race tightened up in the Late Models, Pro Trucks, Legends, and Figure 8 divisions.
(08-31-2013 Dacono, CO) A huge crowd was on-hand at CNS to witness a massive Labor Day FIREWORKS display as well as see Gering Nebraska's Rick Smith navigate his way to winning both segments of the 80 lap Super Late Model Coca-Cola Special.
#76 Chad Cowan swept the night's events in the Late Model division (Starr photo)
(08-14-2013 Dacono, CO) A massive group on motorcyclists took part in the Ride 911 memorial ride that started and ended at Colorado National Speedway kicking off a big night of racing at the track. Chad Cowan surprised the Late Model field and swept the night's events winning both the FAST DASH and the feature event.
(08-17-2013 Dacono, CO) Adam Hilton led every lap of the Snap-On Tools Pro Truck feature event but not without a serious challenge from Rudy Vanderwal which produced an exciting finish for the CNS fans on Wyotech "Training to Win" night at CNS.
(08-10-2013 Dacono, CO) In one of the best races in recent memory in the Super Stock Division Kyle Patee made a daring move under 3 cars late in the race to win his first ever feature event. In the Super Late Models Chris Eggleston held off Roger Avants and Bruce Yackey on route to winner's circle. Richie Castor Jr. was victorious in the Supermods and Justin Mackeachie took the win (and the season points lead) in the Figure 8s.
- Weather Forces Cancellation of Victory Performance "Race Ready" night at CNS
- Derek Thorn holds off Hayley, Pursley, and Krzysik, to win the Toyota/NAPA 150 at CNS
- Super Rules Updates
- Darren Robertson leads flag to flag dominating the Colorado Christian University Classic
- Super Stock Rule Update Summer 2013
- No Test and Tune Friday July 26
- Nugent and Robertson spin on the final corner, Ursetta takes the win
- Fireworks on and off the track during night one of the Independence Day Race at CNS
- Young guns Chris Eggleston and Dominic Ursetta put on a race for the ages at CNS
- CNS Staff Thanks to Racers
Page 3 of 58