Attention Late Model Division:
Supplemental information to be a part of the 2012 CNS rule book regarding the use of the crate 604 motor:
- Carburetor: 650 CFM gauge legal maximum. 1“spacer between carburetor will be allowed.
- Ignition systems will be limited to 6600 rpm. All other requirements for ignition systems currently in the rule book will be enforced.
- Approved aftermarket harmonic balancers and pulleys will be allowed.
- 1.5 Or 1.6 aluminum roller rocker arms are allowed.
- Factory installed valve springs as well as GM 12499224 Beehive valve springs are allowed.
- Factory installed oil pans as well as the 6.5” aftermarket oil pans allowed.
- Minimum weight rule with driver before the race will be 2850 lbs. with 58% maximum left side weight.