It's Déjà vu for the Whelen NASCAR Knock-Out as Hults and Robertson Each Take Home Another Win.
Robertson and Hults Win the Performance Wheel & Tire and USG Asphalt Assault
Cris Muhler Pulls Out Another Win at the Coors Light Late Model Twin 40s
Rocky's Autos Late Models
As the clouds loomed overhead at Colorado National Speedway, the fans packed the stands hoping that Mother Nature would finally take a break from her newfound Saturday rain shower tradition. It would appear that hoping wasn’t enough. For just as Cris Muhler took the lead over Ronnie Hults after a double file restart half way through the first Rocky's Autos Late Model A Main, the rain started to pour, ending the event. Thus, Cris Muhler took his 5th win of the season, holding on to his point lead for another night.
The Moose Wins the Camping World Summer Shoot-Out
#1 Jay Fields had the pole with #54 Joe James Jr on the outside. On the inside of row two was #4 Cris Muhler with #11 Darren Robertson on the outside. #66 Darren Bucklen had the inside of row three.
At lap 2 a pile up involving many drivers including CNS’ own Bruce Yackey and Chris Muhler led to a red flag. On the restart, another driver spun out and officials counted down the laps as they circled the oval in caution.
Muhler & Yackey win the Front Range Dodge Dealer Mid-Season Championship Finale.
Bruce "The Moose" Yackey and Cris Muhler take the Features, defending their respective point positions for another night.
- Jeff Walbaum wins night one of the Dodge Dealers Mid-Season Championship
- Another Win by Chris Muhler Makes Him the Point Leader
- Robertson and Muhler Lead the Twin Late Model Events
- Adam Deines wins an Intense Pro Truck Main Event
- A clean Late Model A Main win for #95 Cristofer Muhler.
- Richard Burton comes from 6th place to win the Snap-On Tools Pro Truck Main Event
- Rick Smith Sweeps the Late Model Main Events!
- Hults Takes the Mother’s Day Late Model Opener
- CNS is Happy’s Place for the Season Opener
- LOOKING BEHIND AT 2008; LOOKING FORWARD TO 2009
Page 19 of 22