Labor Day Night one goes to Walbaum, Simonson, Gallegos, and Livermore Jr.
(09-01-2012 Dacono, CO) The 2-Day Labor Day Spectacular at Colorado National Speedway started off with a bang when crowd favorite Harry Livermore Jr. won a very exciting Figure 8 main event. Mike Gallegos held off a charging Kye Clegg to win the Legend main. Justin Simonson took the Pro Truck feature and Jeff Walbaum was victorious in the Sportsman division.
Rick Smith ends Yackey's win streak at CNS
(08-25-2012 Dacono, CO) Gering Nebraska's Rick Smith dominated the field on NTC Logistics night at CNS and in the process ended Bruce Yackey's win streak at 4. No other drivers were able to mount a serious challenge to Smith who took the lead early and never looked back.
Bruce Yackey extends his win streak to 4
Bruce "the moose" Yackey wins his third straight at CNS
#12 Bruce Yackey battles #95m Cris Muhler for the lead (Starr photo)
(08-11-2012 Dacono CO) Not even Mother Nature could slow down Greeley Colorado's Bruce Yackey when he cruised to his third straight Gillett Vet Late Model main event victory after a long rain delay at Colorado National Speedway. When the rain finally stopped and the track was dried the fans were treated to great racing from the Supermodifieds, Legends, Super Stocks, Late Models and the Figure 8s.
Fresh Faces in Winner's Circle at CNS on Gilpin Casino Night
#84 Bruce Borchardt narrowly beats #98 Lee Kemmit (Starr photo)
- Greg Pursley wins the NAPA Toyota 150 at CNS thrilling the huge crowd
- Bruce Yackey steals point lead from Rick Smith with his second straight win at CNS
- Bruce Yackey Dominates the Field on Hajek Chevrolet Night at CNS
- Rain claims United Power night at CNS
- Rookie Blake Harris Shocks the Late Model Division Winning the Oskar Blues Brewery 100 Lapper.
- Jeff Walbaum narrowly beats Lee Kemmit for a well deserved win in the Sportsman division
- The Father's Day race at CNS goes to Bruce "the Moose" Yackey
- Lee Kemmit drives the GTI/DEKA Dodge to victory on a gorgeous Colorado evening at CNS
- Chris Eggleston leads flag to flag to take CNS glory
- Gering Nebraska's Rick Smith powers his way to winning the Famous Dave's BBQ 100
Page 7 of 25