Darren Bucklan rides the high groove to his first victory of 2013
(05-18-2013 Dacono, CO) Super Late Model driver Darren Bucklan in the #66 car held off multiple challenges for the lead by staying in the high groove on the 3/8ths mile paved oval of CNS. In other action Jason Morris won the Super Stock main, Danny Medina bested the massive field in the Legends, and Cris Muhler was tops in the Mod Coupe division.
Pure Stocks Exciting Debut has Fans Cheering at CNS
(05-11-2013 Dacono, CO) Mother's Day at CNS brought out a large crowd who were treated to some great racing in the Late Model Division and the brand new Pure Stock Division that put on one of the best races in recent memory.
Yackey holds off the young-guns to grab his first victory of the 2013 season.
#12 Bruce Yackey battles #11 Darren Robertson in the Super Late Models - #13 Racin Jason Morris wins in the Super Stocks - and #15 Danny Medina tops a massive Legends field. (Starr photo)
(05-04-2013 Dacono, CO) Bruce Yackey had his hands full with young Darren Robertson and Matt Zwingelberg but in the end it was the multi-time track champion Bruce "the Moose" Yackey taking home his first win of the 2013 season.
Mike Bernard gets his first ever Pro Truck win on Dacono Night at CNS
Rick Smith #31, Mike Bernard #15, and #77 Jeff Hansen headed to victory on Dacono Night (Starr Photo)
(04-27-2013 Dacono, CO) Mike Bernard won his first ever Snap-On Tools Pro Truck main event in dramatic fashion retaking the lead on the final lap thrilling the large CNS crowd. Rick Smith was victorious in the Gillet Vet Super Late Models and Jeff Hansen won yet again in the SUNOCO Fuels Grand American Modifieds.
SUNOCO Fuels High Octane Night is dominated by Lee Kemmit in his new Camaro
Lee Kemmit cruised to the win in his brand new Camaro at CNS (Starr photo)
(04-13-2013 Dacono, CO) On an emotional night for the Pro Truck division young Adam Hilton won his first ever main event. Lee Kemmit christened his new Camaro with a visit to winner's circle in the new Late Model division and Jeff Hansen picked up where he left off last year in the Grand American Modified division.
- Young-gun Jesse Runkle stuns the CNS veterans to take the first race at CNS
- Young gun Adam Deines paces himself to a HUGE Challenge Cup victory
- Kemmit, Simonson, Whitman, and Evans are crowned champs on night one of Challenge Cup XXXVIII
- Walbaum, Neff, Hunter, Medina, and Johnson, victorious on Snap-On Tools Night
- Bruce Yackey and Chris Eggleston battle for the win but in the end the Moose takes another one
- Labor Day Night 2 goes to Yackey winning the Coca-Cola 100 at CNS
- Labor Day Night one goes to Walbaum, Simonson, Gallegos, and Livermore Jr.
- Rick Smith ends Yackey's win streak at CNS
- Bruce Yackey extends his win streak to 4
- Bruce "the moose" Yackey wins his third straight at CNS
Page 1 of 21