Welcome to Colorado National Speedway
- Super Late Models: Bump stops will be allowed. Why? Again the mission statement on economics. Teams could spend their money on shock packages or bump stops.
- Late Models: Outer tie rod ends can be exchanges with heim joints. This came directly from builders who stated teams will save a great deal of money if this option is allowed, thus this option was passed.
- Pro Trucks: The straight rail chassis will be allowed. Again this may help teams to be build trucks and help build the class.
- G.A.M.’s: There were no significant changes to the rules other then clarifying existing rules concerning weight.
- Super Stocks: All cars will weigh 3450 pounds. This will keep the playing field equal and follows with the competitive spirit of the mission statement.
- F-8’s: The shock rule will stay the same as last year. To quote a member of the team “The cheapest shocks are the ones that are already on the race car”, and you don’t have to buy new ones, so why change the rule is what the decision came down to. Before purchasing shocks it would probably be best to discuss the various pros and cons of rebuildable versus not and decide on your own your return on investment.
Colorado National Speedway is proud to announce the new Pure Stock Division for 2013 and beyond. The Pure Stock Division is being created to offer a true entry division at Colorado National Speedway. As with any new division the rules will be adjusted and refined as the season progresses. If you have any feedback or questions about the division please contact Darrell.
The CNS Staff would like to thank all the competitors that took the time to send in feedback and requests for changes an additions to the rules and race format at Colorado National Speedway for 2013 and beyond. It's this type of cooperation that's helps CNS to remain one of the best short tracks in the country. At this time we are also cleaning up the rule book and will be posting that soon as well. Please review the following feedback requests along with our response to each issue. Make sure to read the entire thing including the "General" section as some of that may apply to your class as well.
- 2013 Rules, Suggestions, and Feedback
- 2012 CNS Awards Banquet
- Young gun Adam Deines paces himself to a HUGE Challenge Cup victory
- Kemmit, Simonson, Whitman, and Evans are crowned champs on night one of Challenge Cup XXXVIII
- Walbaum, Neff, Hunter, Medina, and Johnson, victorious on Snap-On Tools Night
Page 6 of 33